Friday, July 30, 2010

We have a second blog now!

http://helpahungryhitchhiker.wordpress.com

wordpress has this amazing thing where you can update by phone. Not having a smart phone, I realized that this would be a good way to update from the road. So this blog will still be getting attention. Hell, it will be getting most of the attention. But I'll only be able to update it from libraries and places. So check the other one after departure (Aug 3!) to hear our dulcet voices describing the trip and places.

4 comments:

  1. How do I get in contact with you travilers? I have no Facebook and can not find a e-mail on your blog. I used to live in SF and now live in the Big Apple.. I have a more then one blog
    http://nycyouarehere.blogspot.com/
    http://recyclechic.blogspot.com/
    I used to hitchhike (only when I had to)
    I got from upstate Ny to oklahoma, Coco beach to Fort Lauderdale in FL, Vignera beach to South Carolina, one big one from St. Louis to SF...hard and danergous (sometimes alone) but nothing Dead tour did not Perpare me for.
    When do you get to NYC? Or Denver? try not to go through Utha or Wyoming go through Arizona and New Mexico. Sarah Quinn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can contact us via e-mail at helpahungryhitchhiker@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you find yourself in north texas/dallas area let me know, i've got extra beds/couches

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will in fact be in Amarillo AND Dallas! Beds and couches would be great!!!!!!!! send us an email at helpahungryhitchhiker@gmail.com!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete